Nothing beats a sturdy and well-protected Jeep. And the only way to achieve that is with the best Jeep Wrangler bumpers.
Many people think bumpers on Jeeps are purely for appearance. But in reality, they’re way more than that.
A bumper helps to minimize damage in collisions with other vehicles and objects. Also, they add more functions to the Jeep, including extra towing capacity, more lights, and extra protection against outside factors.
Overall, however, bumpers make Jeeps Wrangler look sturdier, more menacing, and just straight-out cooler.
- 1 Top 10 Best Jeep Wrangler Bumpers Reviews 2020
- 1.1 01. EAG JJKFB001 Rock Crawler Front Bumper for Jeep Wrangler JK – Best Overall
- 1.2 02. Smittybilt XRC Gen 2 Front Bumper – Best High-End Model
- 1.3 03. EAG Rock Crawler Front Bumper for Jeep Wrangler TJ YJ – Best for Old Jeeps
- 1.4 04. LEDKINGDOMUS RockCrawler Front Bumper for Jeep Wrangler JK – Best for the Cost
- 1.5 05. Restyling Factory Stubby Front Bumper for Jeep Wrangler JK – Best for Easy Mounting
- 1.6 06. Razer Auto Stubby Front Bumper – Best Rugged-Looking Bumper
- 1.7 07. LEDKINGDOMUS Rock Crawler Front Bumper for Jeep Wrangler YJ and TJ – Best for Rust Resistance
- 1.8 08. WARN Front Bumper with Stinger for Jeep Gladiator JT & Wrangler TJ – Best Cheap Bumper
- 1.9 09. Hooke Road Stubby Front Bumper for Jeep Wrangler JK & Unlimited
- 1.10 10. AUTOSAVER88 Rock Crawler Rear Bumper for Jeep Wrangler JK and JK Unlimited – Best Rear Bumper
- 2 What to Consider When Buying a Jeep Wrangler Bumper
- 3 How to Install a Jeep Wrangler Bumper
- 4 Maintenance Tips for Jeep Bumpers
- 5 Frequently Asked Questions About Best Jeep Wrangler Bumpers
- 5.0.1 1. What is the Best Jeep Wrangler bumper?
- 5.0.2 2. Why is EAG brand best for Jeep Wrangler?
- 5.0.3 3. What’s the difference between a Jeep Wrangler TJ and JK?
- 5.0.4 4. Should I hire a professional to install the bumper for me?
- 5.0.5 5. Will I get the equipment and tools when I buy the bumper?
- 5.0.6 6. Do Jeep Wrangler bumpers come with a winch?
- 6 Conclusion
Comparison Table of Jeep Wrangler Bumpers
|EAG Rock Crawler|
|Restyling Factory Stubby|
|Razer Auto Stubby|
|WARN Front Bumper|
|Hooke Road Stubby|
That’s why we want to show you everything there’s to know about them – including a small buying guide so you can eventually pick your favorite model.
We’re going over brands like EAG (E-Autogrilles), Smittybilt, Razer Auto, Restyling Factory, LEDKINGDOMUS, and others.
If you’re ready to learn more about these bumpers – then read up!
Top 10 Best Jeep Wrangler Bumpers Reviews 2020
We had to pick only the best among the best. So we decided to choose only 10 models and leave the low-quality and unpopular options behind. Here’s what we found about these top-notch bumpers for your Jeep Wrangler:
01. EAG JJKFB001 Rock Crawler Front Bumper for Jeep Wrangler JK – Best Overall
- For 2007 to 2018 Jeeps
- Bolt-on setup
- Built-in winch plate
- Heavy-duty D-rings
- Thick steel tubing
If you’re a fan of getting into nitty-gritty activities on a Jeep, then you’ll love this model. It is easily the best JK front bumper for any Wrangler out there that could use some sturdiness to its build.
The first thing you’ll notice when looking at it would be the super thick and resilient steel tubing, with a total of 2-inches of overall diameter.
Alongside the 5/32 -inches thickness on the bottom plate – you can expect this bumper to be extra reliable.
It still boasts a powder-coat paint, which makes it even more resilient – free of any corrosion and scratches for long.
Another superb feature from this model would be the 12,000-pound winch plate capacity. Along with the 9,500-pound D-rings – you can use this Jeep for almost any hauling, pulling, or carrying purpose.
Sure enough, you get extra lights with the OE Light Housing. In case you’re going off-roading to a pretty foggy place – these housing options will let you install extra visibility bulbs.
Despite all that, installing this piece is a total piece of cake. You get all the hardware and the simplest instructions to follow.
- Sturdy-looking with thick tubing & plate
- Powder-coat paint for corrosion resistance
- Super strong D-rings
- High-quality winch plate with 12K pound capacity
- Excellent light housing for practicality
- Extra-easy installation with hardware & manual
- Need to install extensions for the lights
- May need to do some modifications to install
02. Smittybilt XRC Gen 2 Front Bumper – Best High-End Model
- UHMW slip strips
- Cold-rolled steel build
- Light mount tabs
- Heavy-duty D-rings
- OE Fog lights ports
If we had to pick the most complete model in the list, we wouldn’t think twice before choosing the Smittybilt XRC Gen 2.
This front bumper has everything you could expect a quality model to have – starting from a 0.18-inches cold-rolled steel construction.
Alongside a two-staged black matte finish, it can stand even the hardest of environments no matter the condition.
Yet, it is not only the construction that stands out but the design. You get a stubby design with proper aggressive shape, boasting raised corners to make off-roading a total pleasure even in hard conditions.
“Sure, the bumper works wonders to add extra sturdiness to your Jeep. But with a few plastic parts, it loses some of its strength – especially if you’re a demanding Jeep user.”
To complement its sturdiness, you can also enjoy 1.75-inches 120 wall over-rider & kickers. This goes well with the D-ring system and a 12,000-pound winch.
Whether it is its sturdy design or its extra-practical features – this machine is made to stand the weight of time.
You can add the OE Fog light ports for extra convenience. And with the UHMW slip strips, you get even better resilience.
- Next-level sturdiness with 3/16 steel
- Aggressive appearance with raised corners
- Compatible with OE fog lights at 9-inches
- Accommodates 12K-pound winches
- UHNW slip strips for extra ruggedness
- Available for 07-15 Jeep Wrangler JK
- Has a few flimsy plastic parts on the plate
- Instructions are a bit confusing
03. EAG Rock Crawler Front Bumper for Jeep Wrangler TJ YJ – Best for Old Jeeps
- Powder-coat finish
- 12K-pound winch plate
- Sturdy welded hoop
- 5/32-inches steel plate
- Heavy-duty D-rings
For those who need to pair up their old Jeep Wrangler TJ or YJ with a well-made and modern-looking bumper – there’s nothing better than the EAG Steel Front Bumper.
At first sight, you’ll notice the sleek appearance with 2-inches by 0.120-inches steel tubing. Alongside the 5/32-inches steel plate, you get next-level ruggedness.
Especially with the black powder-coat paint that prevents corrosion of any kind. To make it even sturdier, you can enjoy a welded hoop.
As for practicality, you get the typical D-rings mounts. Each one can handle up to 4.75 tons of total weight. That goes pretty well with the 12,000-pound winch plate – so you can haul and get out of sticky situations with ease.
And finally, you get a straightforward installation that requires no drilling or cutting. Even if you have a 1987 Jeep – this bumper will work wonders for it.
- Ultra-thick tubing & plate for durability
- Exceptional powder-coat finish for rust-resistance
- Top-notch D-rings with superb strength
- Gorgeous modern-looking design
- Super-easy one-piece installation
- Handy pre-runner hoop tabs for lights
- May look a little declined after installed
- Low-mounting tabs tend to be bent
04. LEDKINGDOMUS RockCrawler Front Bumper for Jeep Wrangler JK – Best for the Cost
- Built-in LED lights
- Winch plate compatible
- 9K-pound D-rings
- Sturdy tubing & sheet
- Two-stage powder coat
There are so many things about the Front Bumper from LEDKINGDOMUS that we can’t start mentioning them.
The first thing would be the heavy-duty 5/32-inches steel sheet. Alongside a 2-inches by 0.12-inches tubing – you can expect a highly durable product.
The sturdiness this build offers plus the two-stage black powder coating finish will prevent even the hardest of situations to cause damage.
But the construction is not what sets it apart – but the LED accent lighting system. You can illuminate an entire road in the darkest hour in the night with its built-in 20W and 18W LED lights.
“While these lights can be pretty convenient most of the time, you’ll find that the LED quality is not the best. If you want to truly enjoy this accent lighting, then you’ll want to get new bulbs.”
Apart from that, you get perfect attaching systems with the D-ring mounts and the 12,000-pound winch plate compatibility.
Finally, it fits any Jeep Wrangler JK and Unlimited going from 2007 to 2018. The real advantage, however, comes from the entire hardware package, along with the easy-to-follow instructions.
Anyone who wants to buff up their Jeep will find this model ideal. With its rugged design and practical features, it stands out from the competition –,, especially for such an excellent cost.
- Ultra-sturdy 5/32-inches steel sheet build
- Excellent LED-lights addition
- Rugged & stylish design
- Heavy-duty D-rings
- 12K-pound winch plate compatibility
- Outstanding two-stage powder coat finish
- May need to buy new mounting bolts/ratchet
- Built-in lights are not the most durable
05. Restyling Factory Stubby Front Bumper for Jeep Wrangler JK – Best for Easy Mounting
- 5/32-inches steel sheet
- Tiger-textured powder coat
- Fog light compatibility
- Sturdy D-rings
- 12K-pound winch plate
Few brands care as much about details like Restyling Factory does. This front bumper, for example- comes with everything you could need in terms of features.
Yet, it also boasts some of the most exciting design quirks you won’t find anywhere else.
The rugged appearance comes directly from the 2.37-inches by 0.120-inches tube. This goes well with the 5/32-inches steel sheet.
Together, they provide the strength for a 12,000-pound winch plate to be installed. There’s also an OE fog light housing system and a set of 4.5-tons D-rings mounts.
If all that wasn’t enough, you get a Tiger-textured black-powder coat. That’s enough to prevent even the hardest conditions from causing rust.
The truly unique feature, however, is the stubby design. You get an extra part on the bottom that you can use to install the bumper even more efficiently and sturdily than usual.
- Extra-sturdy 2.37-inches steel tubing
- Handy OE fog light housing system
- Unique mounting system with a bottom bar
- Rugged & stylish design
- 5-tones D-rings
- A few low-quality welded spots
- Installing fog lights can be a headache
06. Razer Auto Stubby Front Bumper – Best Rugged-Looking Bumper
- LED bar mount
- 12K-pound winch mount
- 5/32-inches sheet
- 75-ton D-rings
- OE fog light housing
We couldn’t give the best Jeep JK bumpers title to any other model apart from the Razer Auto Stubby Front Bumper.
Available for Jeep JK Wrangler models going from 2007 to 2018, it is one of the most interesting options in the list.
This bumper boasts a uniquely rugged design with a 5/32-inches steel sheet. So it looks super aggressive on appearance, yet it delivers a top-notch construction for durability.
The unique feature you get with this model is the LED light bar mount. You can place a 22-inches LED bar on the bumper and enjoy maximum visibility at night or in foggy situations.
“While this feature comes super helpful, you may find the space between the grille guard and the bumper sheet to be too small. Some LED bars won’t fit easily – so installation will be a total headache.”
Still, the bumper comes with built-in housing for OE lights, an integrated winch plate mount for up to 12,000 pounds, and two D-rings that can handle 4.75 tons.
Include the easy installation with the mid-width design, and it gets even better.
- Easy setup with its convenient design
- Rugged & aggressive mid-width design
- Practical LED bar mount
- Excellent OE fog light mounts
- Top-notch winch mount & D-rings
- May be hard to install a LED bar
- Fog light housing needs to be modified before using
07. LEDKINGDOMUS Rock Crawler Front Bumper for Jeep Wrangler YJ and TJ – Best for Rust Resistance
- Full-width design
- 2 LED light housings
- Extra-high grille guard
- Fits 87-06 models
- Heavy-duty D-rings
Want to set up your old YJ or TJ Jeep Wrangler with a sturdy yet straightforward bumper? Then the LEDKINGDOMUS Rock Crawler will work wonders for you.
What sets this model apart from the competition is the straightforward set up on your old Jeep.
While other models struggle to make the setup easy – this one works on any 87 up to 2006 Jeep Wrangler model with little effort.
The thing that stands out the most is the 2-inches by 0.12-inches steel tubing at a high place.
That’s enough to protect your grille and Jeep to the max. Alongside the 5/32-inches steel sheet on the rest of the piece – you get superb strength overall.
And if that wasn’t enough, the bumper boasts an E-coat black-powder finish to keep it totally rust-resistant for decades.
There are also LED accent lightning housings for 2 LED lights, two D-rings, and a winch mount. That’s enough to offer the ideal practicality to the piece.
Whatever you want for your old Jeep Wrangler, this bumper has it.
- Extra cheap for the quality
- Practical set of LED housings
- Convenient D-rings & winch mount
- Heavy-duty construction
- Resilient E-coat powder finish
- Compatible with your old Jeep
- The installation can be problematic
- Fog lights tend to condensate
08. WARN Front Bumper with Stinger for Jeep Gladiator JT & Wrangler TJ – Best Cheap Bumper
- LED lights ports
- Mid-width design
- Powder-coat finish
- 2-inches tubing
- Multiple stinger sizes
Want the cheapest bumper in the market? Then you won’t hesitate and get the WARN Front Bumper for Jeep Gladiator JT and Wrangler TJ.
What sets this model apart from the competition in addition to its price? Well, it all comes down to the ability to pick between three different stinger heights.
You can choose the low-height, mid-height, or tall-height. Each one will offer a different level of protection to your Jeep.
Despite that, the style of the bumper still stands out. You will get a rugged design at mid-width, perfect for keeping your Jeep more attractive.
“One thing this bumper does that you won’t like is how close it ends up to the tow hooks. This could make it difficult to attach a strap or chain eventually – which ends up making it a slightly inconvenient design.”
Add the 2-inches tube and the thick sheet, so you get a top-notch construction overall. This goes well with the powder-coat finish that keeps it free of corrosion for long.
Let’s not forget about the small LED lights housing in front, as well as the winch mount, and the D-rings.
This will ensure maximum convenience from the bumper – making it a top-notch choice overall.
- Amazingly affordable for the quality
- Super exciting modern appearance
- Fits LED lights on built-in housing
- Multiple-height stingers available
- Decently sturdy sheet & tube build
- Boasts D-rings and winch mount
- The powder-coat finish is not as durable as it seems
- Sits too close to tow hooks which can be a problem
09. Hooke Road Stubby Front Bumper for Jeep Wrangler JK & Unlimited
- 4 LED lights
- Sturdy tubing
- Textured finish
- Heavy-duty D-rings
- Full-width design
For those who want an affordable bumper that looks neat – then the Hooke Road Front Bumper should be the best choice.
The first thing you’ll notice is a unique powder-coat finish with tons of texture. This allows maximum rust resistance while giving the more rugged appearance you can think of.
Poured over 5/32-inches of cold-rolled steel sheets and 2-inches by 0.12-inches tubes – you can expect this bumper to last a lifetime.
The style gets even better when you consider the 4 LED lights – so you can achieve maximum visibility in any place.
And if you want to mount two additional lights, then the upper-hood tabs will help you do so.
For the extra convenience, you also get the D-rings that can handle up to 9,500 pounds each. And you get isolators for even better results.
Considering how easy it is to install and its compatibility with Jeep Wrangler JK and Unlimited from 2007 to 2018 – this model deserves no less than a top spot in your go-to list.
- Thick plate & tubing for resilience
- Rust-resistant powder coat
- Practical LED lights
- Optional upper tabs for lights
- Super strong D-rings
- Straightforward & fast setup
- LED lights could be better
- Finish may peel over time
10. AUTOSAVER88 Rock Crawler Rear Bumper for Jeep Wrangler JK and JK Unlimited – Best Rear Bumper
- 5-32-inches steel
- D-ring mounts
- Towing hitch
- Resilient finish
- Good-looking design
There’s no need to get a rugged-looking or super attractive bumper for the rear when a simple model suffices. That’s what you get with the AUTOSAVER88 Rock Crawler Rear Bumper.
It is made of the same material as most front bumpers at 5/32-inches of the total thickness. Yet, it delivers extra strength with the E-coat that keeps free of rust for years.
The piece still boasts a rock-crawler design, so it works wonders for those who like getting the most out of their Jeep.
“While it can handle the most difficult terrains with ease, you may find that oversized tires may not fit entirely. So it is a rock crawler in maneuvering, but not in tire clearance.”
Still, what sets it apart is the set of D-rings with 4.75-tons of total weight capacity. That’s enough to handle even the toughest jobs with no problem.
And if that wasn’t enough, you can enjoy a 2-inches receiver hitch so towing becomes a piece of cake.
Add the compatibility with most Jeep Wranglers JK and Unlimited from 2007 to 2018 – and it becomes one of the best.
- Extra-sturdy D-rings at 4.75-tons
- The practical rear hitch receiver
- Simple yet cool-looking design
- Sturdy 5/32-inches sheet build
- The excellent e-coat powder finish
- The super-large design may hit with tires
- No lights make it less practical
What to Consider When Buying a Jeep Wrangler Bumper
After reading about the best Jeep Wrangler bumpers, you’re probably feeling ready to make your pick.
BUT WAIT! Don’t rush out. First, come and learn some more about these bumpers. This will help you out enormously at picking the perfect bumper for your Jeep. And you may find a thing or two you didn’t know before – so check it out!
Materials & Finishes
Finding the perfect construction for your bumper won’t be a tough job. Most of them come with the same build: cold-rolled steel at 5/32-inches of thickness in the plate and 2-inches by 0.12-inches in the tubing.
That’s enough to last a lifetime without a single dent. Still, you also need to consider the coating.
The best one would be the two-stage powder coat or finish. If you can get something with a slightly better coat – then that would be even better.
Types of Bumpers
So, you want to pick the ideal design for your Jeep, right? You want it to look rugged but also offer some functionality? Well, then you need to choose the ideal design. Here are two types of bumpers you need to consider:
The most common type of bumper you’ll find is the rock crawler. What stands out about this model is the colossal clearance below.
You won’t have a single extra inch of bumper under the main sheet, so you can go over boulders and tricky corners without getting stuck or hitting anything.
At the same time, most rock crawlers boast enough space for big wheels, so you can install the largest tires and enjoy maximum clearance under challenging paths.
After rock crawlers, stubbies are the most sought-after type of bumpers you’ll find. What makes a stubby bumper such a popular choice is the number of modifications & features they boast.
In contrast with rock crawlers, these usually start a little lower than a rock crawler.
They still leave enough clearance for the tires and immense wheels, so you can take corners with ease and enjoy little to no friction when off-roading.
The design of a bumper won’t only change according to its shape and features, but also the width. That’s why you need to learn some more about it.
A mid-width, for example, is the type of bumper that only goes up to half of the wheels or wherever the front hood lights finish.
They mostly protect the front grille while offering a way lighter construction overall – also delivering much better clearance on the sides for angled/sideways driving.
As for a full-width bumper, you’ll find they reach up to the last thread coming off the tire. They cover the entire front grille and lights, as well as part of the mud covers for the wheels.
These are also heavier and provide superior protection, yet often offer limited clearance below and to the sides.
Grille Guards & Stingers
We just mentioned these two – so we have to explain them. A grille guard is a part that goes directly in front of the grille of the Jeep.
This is usually part of the bumper, and you can use it for protection, decoration, hanging lights or ornaments, and more.
Similarly, there’s a stinger too. This is just like the guard, but often way more outwards. That means it has the sole purpose of preventing the Jeep from rolling over going forward.
It is usually higher than a standard grille guard, and pointier – especially useful to keep the Jeep in place.
The height of a bumper depends heavily on the grille guard tubing and/or stinger of the piece. But overall, you’ll want something that matches your demands in terms of design.
While a high stinger/grille-guard is more functional, it is not enticing to look at (so only useful if you truly need it).
As a mid-height guard, it often reaches up to the hood level, nothing more or less than that. And low-height bumpers reach the grille – so they look neat while offering a level of protection.
Extra Features (Winches, D-Rings, Fog Lights)
These are additional features that will make the whole bumper more worth it. Here, you can find things like the winch plate (perfect for installing winches), so you can haul and/or pull or be pulled.
D-rings have a similar purpose, yet they usually come in pairs and are way sturdier overall. You can find them welded directly into the bumper, also adding a slight touch of ruggedness.
And last but not least, you’ll find the fog lights. Some bumpers come with built-in lights, others only offer the case and/or mounting space, and that’s it.
Whatever you pick, though, make sure it provides at least two (2) fog light housings.
How to Install a Jeep Wrangler Bumper
Setting up the bumper on your Jeep Wrangler won’t be the easiest thing to set up – but it is also not the hardest. That’s why we’re going to help you do it with a small guide:
Uninstall the Old Bumper
The first thing you’ll have to do would be to separate the factory bumper (usually made of plastic or thin metal) from the Jeep. Then, you’ll be ready to install the new piece.
Follow these steps to uninstall the older bumper:
- Start the splash guard first. Remove the different pings attaching it to the old bumper. Then disconnect the fog lights.
- Now you’re free to undo the bolts on the support beam. These keep the bumper attached to the Jeep.
- Finish by unscrewing the fog lights from the wiring and separating the bumper from the vehicle.
Now you’re ready to mount the new bumper.
Mount the New Bumper
After separating the old bumper, then it’s time to set up the new one. Follow these steps:
- Bring the bumper to the Jeep and secure it using the bolts and screws.
- Before tightening the bumper entirely, you should install the fog lights first (or the new ones). Then use the screws/bolts to secure the lights accordingly.
- Now secure the bumper completely. Align it with your Jeep and use the nuts, washers, screws, etc. to tighten it up.
- After having the bumper secured, then you’re ready to connect the wiring of the fog lights. This will make your bumper prepared for any job.
Maintenance Tips for Jeep Bumpers
So, what does it take to take care of a Jeep Bumper and make it work for years without drawbacks? Well, it is not as easy as it seems – so we’re going to give you a few tips to follow here:
Check that It Fits Tightly
Probably the most critical part of ensuring your bumper’s safety is to keep it tight. Securing it to your Jeep as tight as it can be will be essential to prevent it from falling, loosening, or just hanging from the vehicle.
Especially if you like bringing your Jeep to off-road trails, then you’ll want to keep it as tight as it can be. Secure it correctly with the necessary nuts, bolts, screws, hooks, etc.
Use the Right Model
Similarly to tightening the bumper to your Jeep, it’s necessary to have the right one for your vehicle. Even if you tighten it up to the max – if it doesn’t fit your Jeep model, then it may end up falling or loosening over time.
Remember, even though all Jeep Wrangler models look similar, they’re not. Especially older models and new ones hold many differences – so you need to get the right bumper for each accordingly.
So, in case you get a bumper that doesn’t fit your Jeep – then don’t install it. Get a new one that indeed matches your Jeep model.
Clean It Consistently
After tightening, securing, and fitting the bumper well with your Jeep – then you’re ready to start using it.
After every off-road adventure or even after several days or weeks of commuting – your bumper will hold dirt, sand, debris, and just whatever. When this happens, there’s nothing more important than cleaning it.
You don’t want any of that to cause annoying build-up that sticks hard to the metal. Similarly, it makes the bumper look awful and sometimes even rusts and erodes the surface.
That’s why you must clean it consistently (at least once a week or after an off-road adventure). Use a high-pressure hose to get rid of mud, dirt, sand, or just whatever it has – and it should last a long time.
Coat the Surface
In case the coat or the finish of your bumper wears off over time – you must try to re-coat as soon as possible.
There’s probably nothing messier for a bumper than uncoated metal. It will rust and corrode faster, destroying the metal over time and causing it to break, chip, or simply look awful.
So make sure to keep the bumper coated, preferably with a two-stage or high-grade powder coat. That will be enough to make it last.
Don’t Abuse its Capacity
Last but not least, use your Jeep’s bumper responsibly. That means not abusing the D-rings, winch, or towing ports capacity.
Most D-rings have 4.75-tons of total capacity each. A winch mount can usually handle about 12,000 pounds. And most towing ports often resist about 5 tons of weight.
Do not abuse these limits if you want to prevent breaking the bumper or just damaging your Jeep’s frame.
Frequently Asked Questions About Best Jeep Wrangler Bumpers
Even though bumpers are somewhat simple, you may still have some doubts before making your final choice. Here are some answers to those doubts you may have:
1. What is the Best Jeep Wrangler bumper?
A: It is hard to pick the best model with so many high-quality bumpers available. But we can’t think of any better option than the EAG JJKFB001 Rock Crawler Front Bumper for Jeep Wrangler JK.
Its stylish and practical design plus the quality build it offers to make it an undoubtedly fantastic choice.
2. Why is EAG brand best for Jeep Wrangler?
A: Not only does E-Autogrilles produce good-looking and feature-rich bumpers, but it also manufactures super sturdy models.
And all of that matches their prices, which are not the cheapest but still manage to be decently affordable.
3. What’s the difference between a Jeep Wrangler TJ and JK?
A: While the design tends to be different in certain aspects of the chassis, frame, and overall design – they hold almost identical dimensions.
So when installing a bumper on a Wrangler TJ or JK – you may find no difference.
4. Should I hire a professional to install the bumper for me?
A: It is recommended for people who don’t know how to install one, or those who just can’t. But if you can install the piece yourself, then do it. You may spend about 3 or 4 hours doing so.
5. Will I get the equipment and tools when I buy the bumper?
A: Yes, most bumpers come with all the bolts, screws, nuts, and extra hardware to set up the bumper. You may still need to find the tools yourself (ratchet, screwdrivers, etc.).
6. Do Jeep Wrangler bumpers come with a winch?
A: No, the winch is an accessory, and most bumpers do not offer one (unless it is a combo). You still get D-rings that provide a similar purpose, and they indeed come built-in with the bumper.
So, what are you waiting for? Are you ready to set up your Jeep with a new rugged & protective bumper?
Then don’t hesitate and pick the ideal one from our list of the best Jeep Wrangler bumpers.
There’s a model for every Jeep and for every purpose. With so many features and designs to choose from – there’s just nowhere else to go.
Pick the one you find more enticing, and you won’t be disappointed. Do it now!